GALAXY BOUNCE Party Rentals offers a full weather guarantee! If there is inclement weather (Rain or wind gusts exceeding 40KM) forecasted by environment Canada, Our Staff will contact you the day before your event to discuss your options. You will be notified by 8am on the day of your booking if we are forced to cancel your event.
All Cancellations are completely at the discretion of GALAXY BOUNCE Party Rentals.
Rain Dates can be arranged but are subject to availability.
Lessee grants right to enter said property for the delivery and pick-up of the unit at approximately specified times.
Lessee understand and acknowledge that the activity to be engaged in through my rental of an interactive amusement game(s) and/or other amusement equipment brings with it both known and unanticipated risks to my guests, my invitees and myself. Those risks include, but are not limited to falling, slipping, crashing and colliding and could result in injury, illness, disease, emotional distress, death and/or property damage to myself or my guests and invitees.
Lessee voluntarily releases, indemnifies, holds harmless and discharges GALAXY BOUNCE Party Rentals from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of actions, whether personal to me or to a third party which are related to, arise out of or are in any way connected with my rental of the interactive inflatable unit including those allegedly attributable to negligent acts or omissions. Lessee agrees to reimburse any reasonable attorney’s fees and costs which may be incurred by GALAXY BOUNCE Party Rentals in the defense of any such liability claim, demand, action or right of action.
In the event that Lessee files a cause of action against GALAXY BOUNCE Party Rentals Lessee agrees to do so solely in the Province of Nova Scotia, and Lessee further agree that the substantive law of that Province shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that Province. Lessee agrees that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Lessee acknowledges that they have adequate homeowner’s insurance, tenant insurance, or other liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage that might occur to myself, my guests, or my invitees from the use of the unit Lessee is renting or else they agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. Lessee understands and acknowledge that damage may occur to the grass, ashpalt or other surfaces during set up, operation and tearing down of devices, games and inflatables and indemnify GALAXY BOUNCE Party Rentals from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of actions to this effect as well.
Rules: Lessee agrees to supervise both the equipment and its use at all times said equipment is in the possession of the lessee. Accompanying this contract is a set of directions for use and safety rules that Lessee agrees to follow and utilize at all times during the operation and use of the interactive inflatable game.
Lessee acknowledges and certify that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document, that I understand its content and that I execute it freely, intelligently and without duress of any kind and agree to be bound by its terms.
Safety Rules & Operating Instructions
1) Insure that all safety rules and operating instructions posted on the front of the inflatable are followed. 2) A trained operator(s) must be on duty at all times. Operator must use a whistle or other audible signal device. 3) In case of high winds or storms, have all persons exit the inflatable and then unplug the unit and let it deflate. 4) Remove all sharp or pointed objects from pockets 5) No Silly String is to come in contact with the inside or outside of the unit 6) No food, drinks or gum chewing allowed 7) Remove shoes, eyeglasses and jewelry 8) No flips, somersaults, rough play, piling on or wrestling 9) Do not bounce against sides or near the front entrance way. Do not bounce into corner posts. 10) Do not climb on side walls or nets 11) Keep a safe distance between kids bouncing in the inflatable 12) No jumping or sitting on the entrance ramp 13) No jumping off of the top of the slide 14) Only allow similar sized riders in the inflatable at once 15) Follow the maximum number of riders guidelines as posted on the inflatable 16) Follow the maximum weight limit as posted on the inflatable 17) Do not let the inflatable rub up against any surface 18) Do not move the bounce from the location where set up 19) Individuals with head, neck or back injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants, and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps, or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time. 20) Water hoses or water must not be used in the inflatable unless specifically manufactured for use with water 21) Splash pools for water slides must be drained if ride will be left unattended unless area is fenced in and gate is locked. 22) Dunk tanks and splash pools must be filled with potable water and drained and refreshed every 4 hours of use. Dunkee must be 18 years of age or older. 23) If the inflatable starts to deflate, have all riders exit immediately and then check for one of the following conditions: A) The blower motor has stopped; in which case check the power cord connection at the outlet to make sure that it has not been unplugged. If not, check to make sure a circuit breaker was not tripped. B) If blower motor continues to run; check for blockage of air intake screen on the side of the blower unit. Also check all air tubes on the back of the inflatable for snugness and tighten ties if necessary. C) If either of these steps corrects the problem, fully re-inflate the unit prior to permitting anyone to use it.
If you cannot correct the problem, call our office at 902-471-3355
I agree to follow and utilize these Safety Rules & Operating Instructions at all times during the operation and use of the interactive inflatable game.
COVID-19 Protocols and Responsibilities
**** Please review our COVID-19 Terms and Conditions ****
At this time and under the advice of the Nova Scotia Chief Medical Officer we are able to rent to:
1. Private, individual households and their "bubble".
2. Anyone who is wiling to folow the following event rules:
a. Maximum groups of 10 at a time and within their personal bubble, either at work or otherwise.
b. Must wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment, such as facemasks, gloves, and wash hands and/or sanitize hands between games)
3. In the event that more then 10 people are using the games throughout the day, you must allot 30 minutes between cleaning before the next group of 10 can use the equipment.
4. All equipment must be wiped down after each use, hands sanitized and facemasks worn where physical distancing cannot be observed.
5. GALAXY BOUNCE Party Rentals will not be held responsible for any event that leads to improper use of the equipment or for those who have not followed proper COVID-19 protocol and/or the instructions of the chief medical officer.
Our process includes a no-contact delivery and pick-up. Bouncy Castles are throroughly cleaned prior to use and will be disinfected at time of pick up to reduce the risk of spread. This means it will remain inflated while we spray the disinfectant on the surfaces and allow to dry. Games wil be wiped down and sprayed where required. Users must sanitize hands before and after use.
During this time renters agree to follow the rules as set out by public health and COVID-19 protocol herein. You understand that you cannot maintain proper physcial distancing in and around the bouncy castle and anyone not within your immediate household cannot share the castle due to these public health guidelines. A response from the Chief Medical Officer can be reviewed below.
Lessee agrees to follow and utilize these COVID-19 Protocols at all times during the operation and use of the interactive inflatable game and other items I have rented.
Lessee also confirms that anybody using, on, or near the equipment do not display the following symptoms:
fever (i.e. chills, sweats). cough or worsening of a previous cough. sore throat. headache. shortness of breath. muscle aches. sneezing. nasal congestion/runny nose. hoarse voice. diarrhea. unusual fatigue. loss of sense of smell or taste. red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes or fingers without clear cause.
If anyone has one or more of the following symptoms, visit https://811.novascotia.ca to determine if you should call 811 for further assessment. Furthermore, you are not permitted to use or be near the equipment.